A comprehensive Technology Assessment will assist you in better understanding the state of your current technology, and prepare your business for future growth. Some of the key focus areas for the technology assessment are:
- Server and other critical hardware inventory
- Operating system and service pack status
- System performance and stability
- Desktop systems inventory and review
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam services
- Internet threats and vulnerabilities
- Chronic or recurring IT related issues
Once the technology assessment is complete, one of our account managers will assist you in developing a technology plan specific to your business and budget. Our process is determining the state of your current technology, assist you in creating a technology plan, and then prioritizing and implementing changes that will help control the long term technology cost to your business, while improving efficiency.
Request your free technology assessment today by sending an email to:
Be sure to include your name, phone number, company name, and a brief description of your current setup. (Number of servers and number of computers.)
We look forward to serving you!